Monday, May 4, 2009

Hi, Lady.


So, today the Marsupial ( Tracy ) surprised me with Tablo's book, Pieces of You! I've been wanting to buy the book for a month or so, and I guess the Marsupial remembered me mentioning it, and she bought it for me :D & she wrote me a little message in a polar bear card because she knows I love polar bears.

Hey lady, I know you're reading this entry because you like stalking me and checking up on me ( what a freak, what a freak), so I just want to let you know that it really meant a lot to me. I know I'm probably the meanest person to you, but it doesn't mean that I care any less for you. I appreciate every little thing that you do for me. You are wonderful, LADY :D & don't worry! When I'm gone, I'll still keep you sane. You better answer my calls when I call you -_x I don't like our little phone-tag games.

1 comment:

  1. i'm doing my hw at 12am and decided to blog for you. i cant stand how you always tend to make my days great. marsupiathleen<3

    ReplyDelete